Long Term Rental Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

bns

Nov 24, 2009
We require a long term house rental in either Sosua or Cabarete; not willing to pay high season rent.
Our needs are simple two bedrooms and we have a well trained dog.
We can supply local references.
Please PM us if you have anything available March 15thish to April 15thish

DRinvestor785

Dec 13, 2009
Not great timing

I believe you'll find that, because of the high rates during Semana Santa, you will have a hard time finding a good non-high season rate during this timeframe. You'll likely have better luck checking closer to the time and getting a "last minute" reservation.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
We require a long term house rental in either Sosua or Cabarete; not willing to pay high season rent.
Our needs are simple two bedrooms and we have a well trained dog.
We can supply local references.
Please PM us if you have anything available March 15thish to April 15thish

You say you are looking for a long term rental but are only are asking to stay for 30 days and don't want to pay high season rates??

Who has the references?

Is it you or the well trained dog?

DRinvestor785

Dec 13, 2009
Long Term Rates

I think that people who don't live in a "high tourist" area have a hard time comprehending "short term" rates. Perhaps we should give them the facts rather than posting derogatory comments that will make new visitors afraid of posting in the future.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
I think you mean months rental. Long term usually is 6 monnths or more. Most condo's have rules that say, No dogs for renters. Hope you find one that takes you dog. We've had to turn down renters decause of it.

bns

Nov 24, 2009
I apologize as my original post was apparently easily misunderstood.
We have been here for almost a year and plan to stay.

My wish is to relocate somewhere between the middle of March and whenever something suitable becomes available; hopefully sooner than later. We prefer Sosua but Cabarete is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.