Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where Do Dominicans Honeymoon ???

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Where Do Dominicans Honeymoon ???

I have often wondered this question about many different people who live within reach of Paradise like beaches and resorts. For instance, where do Hawaiians go to honeymoon? Alaska maybe? Lol....

But seriously, as far as honeymooning with Dominicans, is it part of the culture? And if so, where do people who adore their homelands beauty so much travel to and see as worthy of honeymooning at?

Torrey

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

they go to bora bora, presidential suite. Actually many celebrate honeymoon, way before they are even get married. This is the way I prefer it too.
    AZB

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

poor dominicans enjoy time off work (by law they get few days off fully paid). they may go to see family.
    rich dominicans go on cruises or take a trip to usa/europe.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Dominicans head to rives, Rich Dominicans head to Europe/Denver to ski lol.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Are those the only two kinds of dominicans? Lords and Vassals? nothing in between?

Rest in peace Amigo!
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Oche View Post
    Are those the only two kinds of dominicans? Lords and Vassals? nothing in between?
    How medieval of you...

Quaint.

Maybe a few serfs and jesters.

Gregg

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quite a few answers, but I can't tell whats serious and whats the jokes as far as the answers go. So better off Dominicans travel to the U.S. and go to snowy lands?

What about going to P.R. or is that considered a lateral move?

This is very intriguing to me and it seems that the true answers are a bit scarce. Or atleast what I understand to be clear and true answers...

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default unfortunately fun costs money

i would assume that those that have the money would travel...and those that don't have the money would try to do the best they could considering the circumstances

i know many in canada that just went to a hotel in thier own city...
    they couldn't afford more

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

the middle class goes to resort for a few days but they do not travel much abroad. and i doubt dominicans, even the rich ones, do any snow adventures, all dominicans i know hate the cold
    the most serious answer i can give is that honeymoon does not seem to be that important. i had no honeymoon until 3 or 4 months after the wedding when we finally coordinated our holidays and set off for europe.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

It's tough to travel to foreign lands when you don't have a visa. It's tough to travel to resorts when you have no money. Now if you have the above 2 items you can go where you want

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast