Got a hooker pregnant, now she has turned really nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
OK, so you have years of experience in DR. After time you decide to take a year out and rent an apartment and rather than rent various hookers decide to take a good one and keep her on full time in a sort of unspoken agreement.
She gets pregnant, you have left the country by the time you find out. The math add up and it is your child, you return to look after them and things are not quite the same. She decides to start manipulation whenever you mention separating, starts claiming you are aggressive and violent, infact even threats to get you in trouble with the police if you threaten to leave her.
Things become unworkable, now you are miserable in your own home, you ask her to go back home, she won't and the cycle starts again.
You want out but are really worried about her and her accusations. You would like the child but feel the chances you will get the child are slim as it is still young.
How the hell do you work this out with the kind of mentality of the average Dominican used to be hooker. You can't even stand the person you are supporting and living with, she makes you feel sick just being around her.
Oh and she claims she is pregnant again, and you had a vasectomy 3 days before returning.:ermm:

Reactions: mike l

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
.......And this is your first post!!. Let me see if I can find a Frank Zappa quote that'll get you out of this jam.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
DNA testing comes to mind; saying "the math add up and it is your child" means absolute trust and absolute trust is not what you are describing.

Gregg

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
.......And this is your first post!!. Let me see if I can find a Frank Zappa quote that'll get you out of this jam.

There will be one from 'titties and beer' - I am listening to it now...Will report back.
;)

I bet his mom is real proud!

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
too late for this now but perhaps using protection would havc been a wise option...especially with a hooker. Never the less children are innocent and don't choose how and when to be born. I would agree its wise to have a pat test done. And seek advice of a lawyer about custody.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
DNA? I am happy to support the child, this isn't the issue. My problem is these threats and accusations she is mentioning. I am unsure how to deal with this kind of thing here.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
too late for this now but perhaps using protection would havc been a wise option...especially with a hooker. Never the less children are innocent and don't choose how and when to be born. I would agree its wise to have a pat test done. And seek advice of a lawyer about custody.

We did use condoms for the first 3 months, then after we both were tested she was supposed to have had some injection so we could stop using them. It is a bit late for this now accepted, we all make mistakes, some bigger than others. Mine was trusting her.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
We did use condoms for the first 3 months, then after we both were tested she was supposed to have had some injection so we could stop using them. It is a bit late for this now accepted, we all make mistakes, some bigger than others. Mine was trusting her.

If this child is yours you will be supporting the family for a very long time.

25% of your income is what I have heard.

Trust is a 4 letter word and let's hope she doesn't get the gold mine and you get the shaft ...or is it the other way around ?

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
Dna

DNA? I am happy to support the child, this isn't the issue. My problem is these threats and accusations she is mentioning. I am unsure how to deal with this kind of thing here.

I brought up DNA as you mentioned that she is supposedly pregnant again after you indicated you got fixed. I'm not judging you. This is the only way to confirm the second child is yours. You should probably seek legal advice re the threats and find out what legal grounds you have with respect to this situation. And using condoms to prevent both disease and unplanned pregnancy is always a wise choice no matter how long you are in a relationship. I used to work for a medical clinic that treated prostitutes for HIV and other STD's and it's too late once it happens to take it back and the consequences are devistating.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org

I'll type this slowly Anastacio in the hope you will see that having a DNA done MIGHT be your way out of the problem.

Although the 'maths' might add up in a way that the child could be yours, it IS conceivable (sorry for the pun) that your 'lady' was working whilst in the relationship with you, to get some extra cash or because she loved someone else or because she just loved having sex! By proving that the child is really the result of someone else's pleasure, you would be demonstrating that your 'lady' was & is a deceitful person. It is likely that she would then settle out of court (especially if you have a respected & strongly positioned lawyer handling your case) OR cave in entirely if you decide to go through a Court hearing.

PLEASE think about this carefully & DO take proper legal advice, ANYTHING you get from people on this forum is just going to be 'OPINION' rather than GOOD advice. We are not lawyers even though we CAN see the mire you will get yourself in to if you don't stand firm for a DNA test on both children (when the second is born!!). This whole thing could be a very cleverly orchestrated plan to ensure the first child is announced to be yours & therefor your 'lady' is entitled to most of your possessions, a LOAD of your savings AND child support for the next 16 years or so!!

If child number one IS proven to be yours then OK - you are & will be responsible to give it support. What Mother gets still has to be determined by a Court of Law if she brings it to a Court. I would start making friends with the local police (to see what they might know of this girl & what she might have got up to whilst your back was turned) & get a strongly positioned Lawyer .............. NOW! ~ Grahame.

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
listen to good advice

dna test will put all the pieces together of this puzzle
once the picture is clear...either way you will know how to proceed

without the dna test....you will be trying to defend a situation totally blind

better to see what's there so you will know what you can do

korejdk

Bronze
Dec 29, 2006
Are you a US citizen ? Then register the child at the US embassy ASAP! ( your election regarding the DNA ) You didn't mention if you have any feeling for the mother...What I would do if the morena plays loca ? Once the child is registered with the embassy I would take MY kid ( while tigresa is at the salon ), and get into PR then back to the states...and to the ladies that will jump at my throat : please, spare me...all working morenas leave their kids in the campo...

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You obviously need a good lawyer first. Second as Grahame mentioned in his informative post, get a DNA test. If you want to register the child with the US Embassy they will insist on this.

Next you go to the local Fiscal where you live with your lawyer. You tell the Fiscal about the threats to prosecute you for abuse. This way when or if she goes ahead with these phony threats it is on record with the Fiscal in advance of her accusations.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Are you a US citizen ? Then register the child at the US embassy ASAP! ( your election regarding the DNA ) You didn't mention if you have any feeling for the mother...What I would do if the morena plays loca ? Once the child is registered with the embassy I would take MY kid ( while tigresa is at the salon ), and get into PR then back to the states...and to the ladies that will jump at my throat : please, spare me...all working morenas leave their kids in the campo...

Good luck getting the child out of the country without the mother approval.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
OK, so you have years of experience in DR. After time you decide to take a year out and rent an apartment and rather than rent various hookers decide to take a good one and keep her on full time in a sort of unspoken agreement.
She gets pregnant, you have left the country by the time you find out. The math add up and it is your child, you return to look after them and things are not quite the same. She decides to start manipulation whenever you mention separating, starts claiming you are aggressive and violent, infact even threats to get you in trouble with the police if you threaten to leave her.
Things become unworkable, now you are miserable in your own home, you ask her to go back home, she won't and the cycle starts again.
You want out but are really worried about her and her accusations. You would like the child but feel the chances you will get the child are slim as it is still young.
How the hell do you work this out with the kind of mentality of the average Dominican used to be hooker. You can't even stand the person you are supporting and living with, she makes you feel sick just being around her.
Oh and she claims she is pregnant again, and you had a vasectomy 3 days before returning.:ermm:

Sorry anastacio, but your years of experience should have taught you to get away from the hookers and not give yourself a life sentance of he'll with this hooker from hell. I guess your good one is not as good as you thought. Congradulations to you, you will be the proud pappa of a forever low class Dominican bloodline baby.. Just imagine that little half breed baby with your face, being raised by the grandmother in Cienfuegos, playing with rocks and sticks in the streets, and acting as foolishly as the rest of that high class clan you are now stuck with.
Sorry to be so cruel, but it will be very hard to deal with a ruthless hooker and her family. But there is a way out, get the DNA first, do you really think this girl became a reborn faithful girl for you just because you sent her western union every week? She is what she is, and always will be..find out if the child is yours, we all know the second one surely is not, and if the child is yours,then use whatever resources you have to hire the best Dominican lawyer that your dollars can buy..do you really want your child to be raised like the hooker was?please be a man and do whatever is best for your child, if it is yours, but she be the first faithful ex hooker..but just remember, a hooker is always a hooker, she just may go undercover for a while.

Last edited:

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Well, one good way to look at this is she won't get much out of me. Including the year I took out to enjoy life and live lazy I have spent pretty much everything I have, I am down to my last pennies at the moment, I own no property, I have no job and so her claim would be very small. Infact I am considering taking a job here just to get by on minimum money. The reason I came back was to support these 2 emotionally and with what finances I could until they ran out, now they pretty much have. I don't understand why but it seems she can't accept that I have ran out of cash and so my words go unheard.

Where do people go for the DNA test, how much would you consider to be a fair amount to pay for this.
anyone know of a good inexpensive trustworthy lawyer to offer advice before I am financially committed.

Oh, and the question about how I feel for the girl involved? I tolerate her but can barely look her in the eye without feeling sick and deflated, a real nasty piece of work so it turns out.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
RSG,

well I thankyou for your kind words of support and rundown of how you predict life to be for myself and child. I am aware of this, I have the same thoughts you do, this is why I make it plain and clear that I am here to try to make sure my child has an option in life to live a better life with better options, away from the BS. I refuse to allow her to be brought up into the same life her mother has lived. And I also admit I have made a massive mistake, I can not change this, only live with it and try to make the best from a bad situation. I got carried away with a bit of a playboy lifestyle for a while, forgot who I actually was and who I was dealing with. Even my years of experience popping back on vacations didn't mount to much at the end of the day, alcohol fueled decisions and highlife living on a short term basis screwed my head up a little. I am not the first and certainly will not be the last.
I appreciate your input on the matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.