Looking for the song

Siberia'n man

Feb 23, 2010
Hi to all Dominicans!

Write to you from cold Siberia.

I have a question. In 2007 I had the trip to Punta Cana. It was great. There were a lot of different music. And I'm looking for the one song. I don't remember the name and the author, but i remember that there were such words: "dominican amigo" (or american amiga). These words repeat during the song. It is fast song, maybe merenge.

Please, help me with my search.

blackrainbow

Dec 26, 2009
wow, that narrowed it down. :glasses:

Sarcastic remarks can lead to a small free vacation from the forums, why not just try and help this fellow.

Last edited by a moderator:

ElvisNYC

Jan 27, 2006
Ok, let's give this a try.. did they say dominican amigo (in english), or dominicano and/or amigo (spanish) seperately ? Was American Amiga said as well ? It's very important to know these things that way (though remotely) we can help you.

Siberia'n man

Feb 23, 2010
Ok, let's give this a try.. did they say dominican amigo (in english), or dominicano and/or amigo (spanish) seperately ? Was American Amiga said as well ? It's very important to know these things that way (though remotely) we can help you.

As far as i remember it was spanish language. The words spoken very fast. It was very very popular songs. It played for several time for the day on the beach and disco