surgery

bell

Feb 23, 2010
we to go for surgery in dominican republic....alsso has anyone heard of the dr named katherine camilo felz????

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Doctor Katherine Camilo, Board Certified, Plastic Surgeon, Dominican Republic, Santo Domingo, Global Surgery Center

Dr. Katherine Feliz Camilo, Review, Plastic Surgeon, Doctor, , Directory

It appears she has a following of some sorts, although just how trustworthy these reviews are would be anyones guess in my opinion. I think a little bit more digging around may be an idea before undergoing any surgery of significant scale.

Possibly a little research on these qualifications might help you decide if she is worthy to work with you. Find out exactly what these are and if they are significantly recognized within the area you are choosing to have work done.

Medical Doctor, 1997
University: Technological Institute of Santo Domingo (INTEC)
Honor Degree: Summa Cum Laude
Santo Domingo Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon, 2004
Salvador B. Gautier Hostpital, Dominican Social Security Institute (IDSS), Post Graudate Degree - Santo Domingo
Face Surgery and Rhinoplasty, Peck Center, New Jersey, USA, 2004

Reactions: Bronxboy
Jan 5, 2006
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon; there are certainly a lot with much better qualifications than the aforementioned Dr. Feliz Camilo. Do a search on here for "plastic surgery" and read the many threads where the subject has been discussed. :)

You may also benefit from being more specific on the procedure that you're looking to get, as certain surgeons are great a one thing, and so good at others.

bell

Feb 23, 2010
Thank you guys for your response.......I have family members in Dr that recommened me to her but i wanted more info as for anyone that might have done surgery with this doctor Dr feliz camilo.....

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
INTEC is a good school. She has done her residence and further work at Peck so it seems that she is well qualified.

You can ask at Peck about her.

HB