Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Default how you guys carry ccw, round chambered or not

I live in S.D.,and for the pass 15 years I been carrying my 92f almost everyday
    with the tube empty and safety off, now I carry with one chambered and safety off, I wonder how you guys carry, please comment. BTW I do carry both permit all the time.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

marvellous - what is it ?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartley View Post
    marvellous - what is it ?
    Beretta 92f pistol

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been hear 10 years and I have never seen a person fire a gun or get shot.
    Travelled all over the country many times, often drive all over Santo Domingo.

I guess you must live and hang out in a pretty rough neighborhood?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I have been hear 10 years and I have never seen a person fire a gun or get shot.

...........Oh Brother.

You deserve one of these Robert.

YAWN

Post Thanks / Like

I live in a pretty good neighborhood, Bella Vista, not the best but so far so good, just my bussiness is down at Paris n Duarte, not a nice neighborhood you want to walk around at night, and when I close at 8pm its kind of dark out there and you can always found some tigres walking around, though I know most of them cause I been there long enough, but there are some new faces now, those tigres told me that a lot of these new faces are came from Haiti, dont know if its true or not.

Moderator - Clown Central
    Post Thanks / Like

How many times have you "Heard" gunfire in those 10 years?

I have been living here 13 years and have not seen a person fire a gun (Except me) or get shot.
    I have heard many, many shots being fired in the middle of the night because of ladrones.

Just because one does not see it happen.....................

Don

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

When I still was carrying I always kept one in the chamber. If I would get into a situation that it was necessary for me to pull my gun I didn't want to waste time loading it.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

people fire shots at shadows - my neighbour is a good example of that ,she let off a couple of rounds the other night for no paricular reason- just because you hear gunfire it doesnt mean anything is happening

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to carry a magnum in my inside jacket pocket but then I had a bad experience and ended up with chocolate, icecream and almonds all over my best shirt!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast