New Forum Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The test forum is only open to a small group of posters.

We test stuff before it's migrated for general use on the main forum.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Why not just tell the small group of posters then!!! Save the rest of us plebs from wasting our time looking for it whilst trying to be helpful???

matilda
Perhaps that was part of the testing,
........... to see if you all were paying attention! ;) lol

May 12, 2005
ray-charles-i-cant-see-****

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
The test forum is only open to a small group of posters.

We test stuff before it's migrated for general use on the main forum.

I tested it when you first sent it to me and it worked fine am I supposed to do more?

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I tested it when you first sent it to me and it worked fine am I supposed to do more?
I think once you had tested it mike you should have sent it on to the next one on the list!:ermm: :surprised :cheeky: A sort of 'Pass the Parcel' without the music & fanfares!

I think Robert's "Kind of sad you consider yourself a pleb. jejeje" is a shorthand of way of saying ........

"Yes, sorry folks. Next time we will state that the notification is only for the DR1 testers to look into & respond directly to us". Something nice & easy to let the rest of us know that it is for the "Inner Circle" only!;):cheeky:! ~ Grahame

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I think once you had tested it mike you should have sent it on to the next one on the list!:ermm: :surprised :cheeky: A sort of 'Pass the Parcel' without the music & fanfares!

I think Robert's "Kind of sad you consider yourself a pleb. jejeje" is a shorthand of way of saying ........

"Yes, sorry folks. Next time we will state that the notification is only for the DR1 testers to look into & respond directly to us". Something nice & easy to let the rest of us know that it is for the "Inner Circle" only!;):cheeky:! ~ Grahame

Hate to burst your bubble, bush baby, but robert sent this invitation to only 5 of us and the rules clearly stated that we were not to share this with anyone on this forum and I have not.

The other 4 in the " inner circle know who we are "

You were not on the list!

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Actually Mike it was about 25 people :)

This was just an easy way for those beta testing an updated forum to take another look. Some check in daily, others when I prompt them, kind of like post.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.