female rottweiler puppy for sale

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
If you care about Chikita, be very careful about where she goes - why don't you offer her back to the breeder?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
because the breeder will not BUY her back

That seems strange.... most reputable breeders will always take a dog back and then re-sell as they should have contacts awaiting new litters if the bloodline is a good one. Could you tell us who this breeder is and where he/ she is located?

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
20k for a purebreed rotti isnt bad :)..shes adoreable and only 4 months old!!

As already requested via PM, please send me her pics as promised and I will speak to a few people who may be interested. Is her tailed docked btw? I would just say though, I have a classic, pure bred, quality Rottweiler who is almost 3 years old and she cost RD$6K!

You may expect to pay that sort of money in the US or UK but this is the DR!

Last edited:

Lex87

Mar 1, 2010
At what age did you get the tail docked? A breeder friend of mine in the US says that in some countries they wait to do it to find the best possible spot to do it, whereas here it's rare to do it any later than 5 days old?

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
what is the reason for docking by the way ? in some breeds people think its alright , but it would look cruel if you docked a labrador or German shepherd

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
what is the reason for docking by the way ? in some breeds people think its alright , but it would look cruel if you docked a labrador or German shepherd

According to Dr Bob it is just cosmetic, I guess they look tougher if they're not wagging their tails! I have 3, for anyone who doesn'r know, 2 with tails and 1 without and I love 'em all! OP, my daughter might be interested, if we have some pics I could talk to her, she would give her a loving home!