Need help on your finca?

blackrainbow

Dec 26, 2009
Im looking to travel out to Dominican Republic round about june-july time,

Being only 23 years old, and working for the family business, i have now decided its time to do myself a favour, and get a bit travelled!

I have been to DR as a tourist on numerous occasions, and yes i know it will be different trying to live there,

I dont mind, staying in a "shed" like house, and i really wouldnt mind working my ass off, and getting paid the same as your current employees, i know it may be hard, but am willing to give this more than a go!

So if anybody needs help on there farm, or any other labouring work or general work, pleae could you contact me via PM or reply to this thread.

I honestly think im a hard working individual, as at the moment i am drylining with my father, for almost free of charge. I know espanol may be an advantage, but working in the farms with dominicans and haitians, im sure i can pick this up pretty quickly.

Thankyou for any leading information,

and please no negativity, as i think i deserve to do this.

BlackRainbow

Mar 1, 2009
No bro not sarcasm. Idealism. When I read your post it reminded me of those stories I would hear of someone arriving somewhere new, with practically nothing, only tooled with the desire to work hard and use their two hands. You did mention you wanted to work hard, so in your words I sensed that. So MAYBE your a success story in the making? I hope so : )

Go forth then young man and make a kingdom for thyself, help make this country better. Be successful. That's all.

blackrainbow

Dec 26, 2009
Thankyou very much mister,

sorry for the remark, but its what i get used to on this forum (sarcasm)

But yeah i am willing to work hard, for a small living wage.

Thankyou for your aspiring words.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Thankyou very much mister,

sorry for the remark, but its what i get used to on this forum (sarcasm)

But yeah i am willing to work hard, for a small living wage.

Thankyou for your aspiring words.

What is your background and work experience. Are you only interested and skilled in hard labour? Where will you be living in the DR, as this section 'LIVING" is very general. Me I am in Santo Domingo..

blackrainbow

Dec 26, 2009
Well i enjoy hard labour, its like a free gym.

My skills though are pretty all over the place, and by that i mean random.

DryLining
Tarmac laying
Graphic Design
Bartender - which includes other skills many dont have such as barrel change, stock ordering,fast paced,
Waitering (5* - silver service)

Also will be interested in handymen jobs such as Painting, Gardening etc.

I get a high buzz from work, so its quite easy for me to learn quite quickly, hence the array of jobtypes.

SO in a summary/conclusion i am willing to really do any kind of job, as long as im working - theres nothing worse than turning up to work and theres no work to do.

And location, anywhere i can get a job, and am willing to move around the country.

Thanks for your replys.