CNX Nano2, Mini, Duo, Trio, Nano FTA Receivers

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Anyone have a working CNX FTA receiver using IKS.

Having problems getting my new Nano2 working and of course support blames the user. Trying to say it's not connecting to the Internet. Hard to prove them right or wrong.

What I would like to do if someone has one working is to come by and try my Nano2 with their setup. This would show if my problem is related to codetel and their modem or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Don

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Will let you know as I've just jumped ship from Nfusion as it's looking increasingly unlikely that it will come back up.

I have ordered a Nano2 which should be here soon.

Have a look at this forum for any tips Nfusion Forum - Powered by vBulletin

I know it says Nfusion, but they also support CNX.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
CNX Nano2 Up and Running on Dish

Finally they fixed the problems with the Nano2 and stopped blaming the users.

Nano2 now up and running.

Don

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
Just received my nano2. Within 20 minutes taking it out of the box I was watching TV!

What a great piece of kit for the price. Got it for $169 with free shipping to Miami. Cost me another $30 with EPS to get it here.

My NfusionHD has been put back in it's box waiting until they crack N3. Which personally I think is gonna take some time.

Feb 7, 2007
Just received my nano2. Within 20 minutes taking it out of the box I was watching TV!

What a great piece of kit for the price. Got it for $169 with free shipping to Miami. Cost me another $30 with EPS to get it here.

My NfusionHD has been put back in it's box waiting until they crack N3. Which personally I think is gonna take some time.

Where did you get it?

Can you post a link?

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
..... What a great piece of kit for the price. Got it for $169 with free shipping to Miami. Cost me another $30 with EPS to get it here. ......
I used Business Mail and it cost $705 pesos ($19.48 U.S.) to get it to Santiago from Miami.

Don

Reactions: woofsback