Renting help yall

pledge

Dec 30, 2009
apartments in certain areas such as bayahibe or lasterrrenas for like 300US to 400 us a month ...spent time in juan dolio and realised that these apartments are every where ..just looking for a one month rental in such as places ..or santo domingo and uuh wondered if you guys had any leeds ? instead of just showing up and roughing it until we found a p`lace ya digg

Reactions: mike l

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
apartments in certain areas such as bayahibe or lasterrrenas for like 300US to 400 us a month ...spent time in juan dolio and realised that these apartments are every where ..just looking for a one month rental in such as places ..or santo domingo and uuh wondered if you guys had any leeds ? instead of just showing up and roughing it until we found a p`lace ya digg

best to search the dr property site here or supercasa or indominicana, to name a few

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com

Dominican Republic Rentals
craigslist: dominican republic

Or you might want to try CouchSurfing

The best option you already know, hit the streets and ask around.

pledge

Dec 30, 2009
alrite thnks yea just wondering does any one on this site have or has stayed in a monthly rental bayahibe las terrenas or santo for 300 to 400 and has the contact info ?

Lex87

Mar 1, 2010
Wow, some of those sites have lots to offer if you are traveling light/make compromises.

I could spend all day on that couch site. Sort of like this computer chair. Ooo bad pun!

I'm taking 2 kids and a dog with me to the DR so I think I'll be picking one of these punta cana resorts or something along those lines.