what Tiger Woods should have said!!!!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Just received this and wanted to share it with you.
Please note it has foul language.

To my wife, I'm sorry. I ****ed up but I'm not changing so you'll either need to put up with this **** or I'll stroke you the check you agreed to in the pre-nup....sorry.

To my fans, get over it. Where I stick my dick is none of your business. If you care....sorry. I don't need any of you in order to make 10 times in one year what you'll make in a life time. I promise to continue to hit 4 irons from 220 yards to within 10' of the hole and drop puts that you couldn't read in a million years. If that's not good enough for you, go watch tennis.

To the media. You cocksuckers are the only ones more two-faced than I am. Kissing my ass for all those years and then ripping me every chance you've had since Thanksgiving. **** all ya'll. I'm glad I don't have to take the time to sit and answer the same bull**** questions over and over again.

To the other tour golfers. Kiss my cablanasian ass! You mother****ers come out ripping me when I've put more ****ing money in your pockets than you could count. You think anyone's been paying to see Jesper-****ing-Parnavik? Give me a ****ing break. I'm almost tempted to give up golf just to punish you guys but I think it's going to be more fun to practice for the next few weeks and get back to making you all my bitches.

That's all I got today folks.....see ya at Augusta , maybe!....Oh and Bambi, if you're listening I'll meet you at the Ritz in 45 minutes.

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
Thats a beauty....spoken like a true billionaire, who doesnt need to care what others think.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Tiger will lose more sponsors by "acting contrite" than he would have if he'd followed the OP script. I just want to see him play again. Golf's no fun to watch anymore. When he starts winning again the sponsors will be replaced. Don't believe me? Just ask Kobe....

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
Tiger will lose more sponsors by "acting contrite" than he would have if he'd followed the OP script. I just want to see him play again. Golf's no fun to watch anymore. When he starts winning again the sponsors will be replaced. Don't believe me? Just ask Kobe....

acting brazen with all the family and business oriented sponspors?
what business plan would you call that? lol

kobe had 1
tiger 10....no comparison :)

Expat13

Silver
Jun 7, 2008
At the end of the day, golf needs Tiger, more than Tiger needs golf.

However, it would seem he definitely loves the game and the limelight it presents, therefore is days are not yet done.

I agree, havent really watched golf since his absence.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

acting brazen with all the family and business oriented sponspors?
what business plan would you call that? lol

kobe had 1
tiger 10....no comparison :)

He could've gotten a $10M contract from "Trojan"...he could've been "the man who sold a Billion Magnum's".

Kobe had way more than 1. It's just that that 1 hollered "RAPE". You don't follow the NBA much, do you? There's 500 groupies for every 1 of the 12 guys on each team at every game, every publicity event and during "All Star" week that ratio goes up to 1,500/1.

Golf isn't really a "family" game. Most of the money spent at golf courses around the World is spent by Men who like Women...and not to "talk to" either. Tiger could have made a pretty penny sharing his phone contacts with the other golfers. Many of them...strike that...MOST of them are doing the exact same thing that he did.

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
There's 500 groupies for every 1 of the 12 guys on each team at every game, every publicity event and during "All Star" week that ratio goes up to 1,500/1.

wow!!!...who has time for basketball then?
you must be really living in a dream world to stereo-type like that...
is it more for WHAT you wish it was like than you ACTUALLY know ?

Reactions: mike l
Jun 18, 2007
There's 500 groupies for every 1 of the 12 guys on each team at every game, every publicity event and during "All Star" week that ratio goes up to 1,500/1.

You are living in a dream world. Have you ever seen women around professional athletes? I have and they're even worse than the chicas in Sosua or BC let me tell you that!!!!

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
number crunching

take a number....inflate it...
and it'll make the statement seem more credible
please show me the data and then i may believe you's :)

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007

I've had Wizards season tickets (2, floor) for a decade now. I attended the "All Star" week events when the game was in Philly and DC. Basketball players are notorious for their off the court adventures and several groupies have recently published memoirs confirming this.

I have also attended the U.S. Open events at Congressional CC. What's with the attack?

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
To the media. You cocksuckers are the only ones more two-faced than I am. Kissing my ass for all those years and then ripping me every chance you've had since Thanksgiving. **** all ya'll. I'm glad I don't have to take the time to sit and answer the same bull**** questions over and over again.

How much do you want to bet he will never again do another interview with a golf channel person?

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
no attack...
just commenting on the outlandish statements

there is some truth to what you say about groupies...
hell, even politicians got groupies...
just make your statements a lil more believable :)

just because you say it doesn't make it so :)

Jun 18, 2007
Totally agree with you. I used to be buddy with several world famous soccer players and these guys were hit upon by women like crazy. Hey I even used to get a lot of play just by hanging out with them!!!!!!

I've had Wizards season tickets (2, floor) for a decade now. I attended the "All Star" week events when the game was in Philly and DC. Basketball players are notorious for their off the court adventures and several groupies have recently published memoirs confirming this.

I have also attended the U.S. Open events at Congressional CC. What's with the attack?

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
no attack...
just commenting on the outlandish statements

just because you say it doesn't make it so :)

You should come to the games or visit a host City during "NBA All-Star" week. It's even difficult to believe when you see it in person. It's been described often as the "Nothing But A$$" league. Very entertaining stuff.

Most of us have seen the BMOC college campus NBA prospects run through a rack of groupies. This is amplified by an order of magnitude when they actually advance to the NBA and starters lead lives that make rock stars jealous.

Getting back to Tiger, his "rock star" status is similar to the NBA's greatest players. His Dad advised him against getting married until he'd had a little more time to mature. His sponsors and handlers advised him otherwise. Tiger has spent his entire young life wrapped up in golf and by the time he'd decided to live a little (okay.....a lot) he was an icon and subject to an inhumane amount of media scrutiny. Sure it's not fair, but me not being able to drive a ball 400 yards off tee isn't fair either so screw Tiger.

What if he and Elin do not go back together? What's his recent reprogramming session going to do to his social life? What is "sex rehab" anyway. The whole episode is a joke.

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
he was an icon and subject to an inhumane amount of media scrutiny.

and that's the main problem.
we can't do the things these guys do and we idolize them for it
then when they do something stupid we realize they're no better than us
but they make soooo much more money than we do...
so now comes the anger and revenge and we want to take them down off
the pedistal we put them on.

and if he ever did do another interview..
it would be controlled to his liking or it won't happen

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
we can't do the things these guys do and we idolize them for it
then when they do something stupid we realize they're no better than us
but they make soooo much more money than we do...

Agreed.

If CEO's, public officials and musicians were held accountable to the same scrutiny as sports idols there'd be no more banks, government or music. Yacht sales would plummet! I've been seeing Elliott Spitzer on TV at least 2-3 times a week since the Tiger Woods story broke. He may be Governor again....he, too only got "caught" with 1.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
This is a pretty heavy conversation for the Clown Bin, is it not?:cheeky:

First of all, no man in the world can resist, regardless of how fine his wife is, the temptations a professional athlete has to deal with.

And I'm sure this aspect was not covered in the clinic that treats such a contrived, manufactured condition called "sex addiction". It boggles my mind that there are practicing therapists who treat this. It's not even a recognized condition in the worlds of psychology and psychiatry.

If he could not remain monogamous, his biggest mistake was getting married. Tiger can recover both his reputation and his lost sponsors as long as he keeps winning, but his family are the ones who get unfairly dragged through the mud over something they had nothing to do with.

That is something he should have thought of beforehand.