it's good to be white and blond in the DR!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
My wife stumbled yesterday on an add in Diario Libre where they were looking for a secretary/receptionist. She had to be blanquita y rubita!!!!
There're lots of them here in the DR!!!

2u4mw4n.jpg

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
You should have put this in my "only in The DR" thread...We want to be like NY (according to Leonel), but apparently we haven't heard of EOE (Equal Opportunity Employment).

Also you know why the employer is looking for this specific trait...because that's how HE likes them and of course you know what she'll have to do to get this job...

Lando: Not just more fun, apparently more opportunities too...

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
You should have put this in my "only in The DR" thread...We want to be like NY (according to Leonel), but apparently we haven't heard of EOE (Equal Opportunity Employment).

Also you know why the employer is looking for this specific trait...because that's how HE likes them and of course you know what she'll have to do to get this job...

Lando: Not just more fun, apparently more opportunities too...

I was thinking that too. Maybe he's looking for a "wife";)

Reactions: Bronxboy

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
It makes no difference in my job though

I agree....although I love my natural brunette hair...I'm having more fun as a blonde at the moment :cheeky:....

I just thought I'd mention that my boss is gay...so it makes no difference in my line of work... had to use my brains to get where I am... I've had a shouvenist pig ex boss though...who used to ask me to fetch him coffee and clean up his office to hide the women's nylons and wine glasses from his little " business meeting" the night before.:ermm: Glad to work for a gay man now! LOL;)

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Men take dark hair women more serious.........i'm a color my hair dark.....hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.