Churches

Spec Ed Teacher

Apr 21, 2009
There is an english one as well. We have been to it.
Unfortunately it was shortly after we arrived here last August and we went with a friend so I do not have any more info than that right now! I think it may have been between Cabarete & Sosua. I know it was off the main highway and not hard to get to. There is a church and a Christian school, although I think the school is in spanish. There are both english & spanish church services.
Really great group of people.

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
I realize that it sounded like a real estate question, but this man claims to be an evangelist and I wanted to know if anyone in the church community had heard of him in that manner. Also, I may have been too quick to say that I knew how to use the 'search' button. Is there more to it than just entering words that you want to search? Thank you in advance for your help.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Cult Church - North Coast

I have read some recent comments about evangelist churches in the DR. My sixteen year old has recently become a "christiana" and I am concerned about her church. She attends El Buen Samaritano in Charamicos. Anyone know anything about this group? :If you do not want to write in public then I appreciate a pm. Thanks

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
You people have little to worry about cult followings in the local evangelical churches from what I've seen. While they do have their idiosyncracies imo such as a general focus on being anti catholic, no smoking, no drinking, no dancing they are still teaching standard Christian fare about God and His son Jesus Christ; which is a good thing of course.