New video! Never stop exploring vol 6: World renowned and internationally known

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
YouTube - NEVER STOP EXPLORING VOLUME 6: WORLD RENOWNED AND INTERNATIONALLY KNOWN

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dkwh7R3IhMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dkwh7R3IhMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

NEVER STOP EXPLORING IS A TEAM THAT CONSIST OF MANY INDIVIDUALS THAT ENJOY EXTREME TRAVELING ALL AROUND THE WORLD. THEIR MAIN PURPOSE IS TO EXPLORE NEW ENVIRONMENTS AND EXPERIENCE ENJOYMENT IN SURROUNDINGS THAT HAVE BEEN VISITED IN THE PAST. PLACES THAT THIS TEAM HAS EXPLORED IN THE PAST ARE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, COSTA RICA, COLOMBIA, MIAMI, VIRGINIA, BRAZIL, HAITI, PUERTO RICO, AND MANY OTHER PLACES

DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS A NATION ON THE ISLAND OF HISPANIOLA, PART OF THE GREATER ANTILLES ARCHIPELAGO IN THE CARIBBEAN REGION. THE WESTERN THIRD OF THE ISLAND IS OCCUPIED BY THE NATION OF HAITI, MAKING HISPANIOLA ONE OF THE TWO CARIBBEAN ISLANDS THAT ARE OCCUPIED BY TWO COUNTRIES, SAINT MARTIN BEING THE OTHER. BOTH BY AREA AND POPULATION, THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS THE SECOND LARGEST CARIBBEAN NATION (AFTER CUBA), WITH 48,442 KM AND AN ESTIMATED 10 MILLION PEOPLE

COSTA RICA, OFFICIALLY THE REPUBLIC OF COSTA RICA IS A COUNTRY IN CENTRAL AMERICA, BORDERED BY NICARAGUA TO THE NORTH, PANAMA TO THE EAST AND SOUTH, THE PACIFIC OCEAN TO THE WEST AND SOUTH AND THE CARRIBBEAN SEA TO THE EAST. COSTA RICA TRANSLATES LITERALLY AS RICH COAST

COLOMBIA OFFICIALLY THE REPUBLIC OF COLOMBIA IS A CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC IN NORTHWESTERN SOUTH AMERICA. COLOMBIA IS BORDERED TO THE EAST OF VENEZUELA AND BRAZIL TO THE SOUTH BY ECUADOR AND PERU TO THE NORTH BY THE CARIBBEAN SEA; TO THE NORTHWEST BY PANAMA AND TO THE WEST BY THE PACIFIC OCEAN. COLOMBIA ALSO SHARES MARITIME BORDERS WITH JAMAICA, HAITI, THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, HONDURAS, NICARAGUA AND COSTA RICA. COLOMBIA IS THE 26TH LARGEST NATION IN THE WORLS AND THE 4TH LARGEST IN SOUTH AMERICA.

SONGS / INSTRUMENTALS USED IN THE FILM WERE

KD SWAGGER - THREATS FREESTYLE

MR. SUAV - NSE DIARY

KEVIN RUDOLF - I MADE IT FEAT. BABY AND LIL WAYNE OF CASH MONEY

NAS - THE WORLD IS YOURS

LLOYD BANKS - BEAMER, BENZ OR BENTLEY FEAT. JUELZ SANTANA

P. DIDDY - BEEN AROUND THE WORLD FEAT. MASE AND NOTORIOUS B.I.G

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Rinse and repeat. You guys need some new content!! :)

Saying that, I'd like to send my heart felt congratulations to the new "Black Jew".
I'm sure it was a long road and you put up with some sh@# on the way. ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Why are there never any chicas in these videos? :ermm:

These guys explore the world to broaden their education and cultural insights.
This is why you never see a hint of pre-pago or cuero in these videos.

Or maybe they are a bunch of gay guys that love to ride pasola's and drink Grey Goose?

Whatever it is, they are enjoying themselves and don't appear to be harming anyone, so I think it's pretty cool.

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
FIRST OFF! IF I PUT GRLS IN THE VIDEO IT WILL GET US IN TROUBLE WITH OUR WIFES

YA WANNA SEE GIRLS

HERE U GUYS GO! COURTESY OF THAT DOMINICAN KIDD!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QK_NQns-x9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QK_NQns-x9I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Reactions: Tamborista

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Oh Sh%#!! one of those "bitches" is my wife!!

Nice choice of vocab by the way! Let the hating begin :)

I guess my first explanation for no girls in the video was wrong. jejeje

At least you're spreading a little love in the local economy.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Oh Sh%#!! Hey Kidd I hope you guys don't get in too much trouble for going public with the last video. The DR1's have been begging to see what you guys really do in the club. I will sit back with my popcorn now and watch when all the hating hypocrites post about how bad you guys are. Everyone kind of knew what you do behind the scenes. They asked for it and now they will have an excuse to put down your videos even more.
Keep on having fun on your trips. After all is said and done it is your dime. NSE

Reactions: Tamborista

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I love it...

"Never Stop Exploring" meets "Never Stop Whoring".

All you haters out there...are y'all sending Dominican Kidd pm's on the down low so he can pass on the number to that Bang Bus? ;););)

Keep doin' you're thing, D-Kidd. I have a feeling Brazil isn't going to know what hit them once you guys land in Rio de Janeiro...

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007

All you haters out there...are y'all sending Dominican Kidd pm's on the down low so he can pass on the number to that Bang Bus? ;););)

Not they don't work individual, you have to arrange with the manager.:smoke:

JJ

Reactions: Berzin

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
I've known those girls for years at least half of them! They are good friends of mine from santiago! So it was nothing! Me and my team run dr!

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
finally got someone to run things :)

well now!!!

since you run the DR.
how's about creating employment, cutting back taxes, create a pension plan,
improve the medical situation...
oh and might as well fire leonel
no sense payin both of you's :)...lol
got to love the youth today :)