Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dominican citizen vacation in Puerto Rico

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dominican citizen vacation in Puerto Rico

what documents are required for a week in San juan?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mishugana View Post
    As long as you have a VISA to The USA you are good to go!

Post Thanks / Like

Probablynot going to happen, unless the person has a lot of reasons to return to the DR.

If there is not a long history of a bank account, property, family (wife, children), excellent job, etc...which is to say really strong ties, in the opinion of the visa consul, it ain't gonna happen. So save the time and money and come over here...

HB

Note: I mean any normal Dominican knows just what documents are needed to get a visa...anyone who doesn't, does not deserve to get one. It is that simple.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering, if you are Dominican, but not a citizen of the Dominican Republic, is it possible to gain citizenship, so that you could be a dual citizen of both the Dominican Republic and the United states? What all do you need to do such a thing, I mean documents and forms and such, etc. . . Anyway thanks for any help you all can suply, my reason for asking is I plan to move to Dominican Republic when I retire. My father was born in Puerta Plata but I was born here in the United States and I have always wondered.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

gosh i would move to africa or somewhere between Russia and China, were ever there could be more living space, away from tsunamis,far away ("IF" possible) from tectonic faults. hell, i'd move to another planet if i could.

Post Thanks / Like

Same documents that are needed to vacation in the US. In other words if you are a Dominican citizen and do not hold a green card or have a US visa you will not be allowed to enter Puerto Rico without a visa.

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ElizaJ View Post
    hell, i'd move to another planet if i could.
    Let me know when the next flight leaves because I'd love to come along.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Poppi2 View Post
    I was wondering, if you are Dominican, but not a citizen of the Dominican Republic, is it possible to gain citizenship, so that you could be a dual citizen of both the Dominican Republic and the United states? What all do you need to do such a thing, I mean documents and forms and such, etc. . . Anyway thanks for any help you all can suply, my reason for asking is I plan to move to Dominican Republic when I retire. My father was born in Puerta Plata but I was born here in the United States and I have always wondered.

Yes you can hold citizenship for both countries. Do a search under the legal forum for "duel citizenship"

You can also check this out http://dr1.com/legal/migration/citizenship.shtml

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elizaj View Post
    gosh i would move to africa or somewhere between russia and china, were ever there could be more living space, away from tsunamis,far away ("if" possible) from tectonic faults. Hell, i'd move to another planet if i could.
    the wrath of god will follow you any where you go.

Arrepientete impio...

JJ

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

A US Visa or a seat on the yola.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast