Thread: Short term rental in SPM

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Short term rental in SPM

I wondering if anyone can help me figure out where I can rent for 7 or 8 days in SPM. Hotel, apartamento, studo is all ok. There will be approx 5 (maybe a few more) people from my church for a week long mission trip. In the past we have stayed in Juan Dolio which is a hassle without a car rental. I've also stayed at the Howard Johnson at Malecon, but the website keeps telling me nothing is available.

Anybody have any ideas? We don't need anything fancy, as this is a mission trip. No frills is fine by us.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jessica

P.S.

Oh and I almost forgot, we are most likely looking at traveling in November.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd advise to stay in Juan Dolio and to have a driver ready for you when you need one.
    Talk to Dre Broeders he's also on this forum, he has availability in short term rentals and also he can take care of your transportation.
    For more info see :Guesthouse Holland, Juan Dolio Dominican Republic | Enjoy a Carefree Caribbean Holiday for as low as $150/week rental!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you very much for the quick reply. I'm checking out the website now. They have a ton of options so even if our group is larger we can possibly rent multiple apartments. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I'll try to find Dre Broeders as well because our preference is to hire a driver for the time we are there. Guagua's and motoconchos for 5+ people can get tricky. lol