Money transfers to Bank of Nova Scotia

Lorne

Feb 13, 2008
I want to wire money from Canada to the Bank of Nova Scotia in Puerta Plata.
I'm using the banks SWIFT #NOSCDOSD , and I get the message back its the wrong #
Has anyone had succcess transfering money from Canada to Bank of Nova Scotia in Puerta Plata?
I can transfer using the Banks system in Canada but its $10.00 more per transfer than doing a transfer from home??

Thanks for any help you can provide!!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I want to wire money from Canada to the Bank of Nova Scotia in Puerta Plata.
I'm using the banks SWIFT #NOSCDOSD , and I get the message back its the wrong #
Has anyone had succcess transfering money from Canada to Bank of Nova Scotia in Puerta Plata?
I can transfer using the Banks system in Canada but its $10.00 more per transfer than doing a transfer from home??

Scotiabank RD

SWIFT: NOSCDOSDA

Reactions: mike l

Lorne

Feb 13, 2008
Bank of Nova Scotia

If I wire $200.00 Canadian to Bank of Nova Scotia Puerta Plata,how much of a service charge will the bank charge to the recipient??

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
me too

had an account at Scotiabank in Sosua for two years. They never could figure out how to do a wire transfer. I finally gave up and moved to a little less miserable Banco Popular. Right away my account was hacked and drained by some thieves in New Deli. My bank in the US made good on the theft. The banks here, in my experience, are terrible and have no concept of service. They move as slowly as possible in order to hold on to your money as long as they can. Good luck!!