door to door shipping from Orlando

Oct 23, 2008
Does anyone know of any Dominican Shipping companies that ships barrels and boxes, door to door, from Orlando to DR? There are several companies that are located in NY, but, I don't know of any in Orlando. Any leads will be appreciated.

Thank you.

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
Can you tell me of some of the companies located in New York, that's where I currently live.

Oct 23, 2008
Dominican door to door shipping from NY

Chip, Thanks for the Info. If anyone knows of other companies shipping from Orlando, please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

For shipping from NY to the DR, Maria Cargo Express is a good one. look up in Google for phone #.

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
Thanks. I don't know how it works. Do they pick stuff up from anywhere in New York, we live in WNY. How much does it cost? I realize that it varies with weight but just and idea is what I'm looking for. How long does it take to get to the Dr? Do they bring your belongings right to your new house?

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Thanks. I don't know how it works. Do they pick stuff up from anywhere in New York, we live in WNY. How much does it cost? I realize that it varies with weight but just and idea is what I'm looking for. How long does it take to get to the Dr? Do they bring your belongings right to your new house?

CoreyH; From New York to DR Montero Shipping are the best. Just give them a call and ask all your questions.
Door to Door Service.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/85037-shipping-car-through-montero-3.html

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

They provide the box free or you buy a plastic drum from them. Flat rate for shipping regardless of weight. Takes about 4-6 weeks to most places in DR, right to the door. Boxes are usually $75 each, sometimes 3 for $200.

AE

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Was this new furniture from a store? A full container or just pieces? Has anyone had furniture shipped from American Signature Furniture? Was it shipped to the North Coast?
Thanks

a friend of mine just had his furniture delivered from Tampa by Martinez,very profesional job,no damage at al.
bob