Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Question door to door shipping from Orlando

Does anyone know of any Dominican Shipping companies that ships barrels and boxes, door to door, from Orlando to DR? There are several companies that are located in NY, but, I don't know of any in Orlando. Any leads will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by haunting_your_thoughts View Post
    Does anyone know of any Dominican Shipping companies that ships barrels and boxes, door to door, from Orlando to DR? There are several companies that are located in NY, but, I don't know of any in Orlando. Any leads will be appreciated.

Thank you.
    Martinez Cargo Express

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you tell me of some of the companies located in New York, that's where I currently live.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Dominican door to door shipping from NY

Chip, Thanks for the Info. If anyone knows of other companies shipping from Orlando, please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

For shipping from NY to the DR, Maria Cargo Express is a good one. look up in Google for phone #.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

also Cibao Shipping

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks. I don't know how it works. Do they pick stuff up from anywhere in New York, we live in WNY. How much does it cost? I realize that it varies with weight but just and idea is what I'm looking for. How long does it take to get to the Dr? Do they bring your belongings right to your new house?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyH View Post
    Thanks. I don't know how it works. Do they pick stuff up from anywhere in New York, we live in WNY. How much does it cost? I realize that it varies with weight but just and idea is what I'm looking for. How long does it take to get to the Dr? Do they bring your belongings right to your new house?
    CoreyH; From New York to DR Montero Shipping are the best. Just give them a call and ask all your questions.
    Door to Door Service.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/850...montero-3.html

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks very much :-)

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyH View Post
    They provide the box free or you buy a plastic drum from them. Flat rate for shipping regardless of weight. Takes about 4-6 weeks to most places in DR, right to the door. Boxes are usually $75 each, sometimes 3 for $200.

AE

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Martinez Cargo Express
    a friend of mine just had his furniture delivered from Tampa by Martinez,very profesional job,no damage at al.
    bob

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast