My Super Bowl Weekend

C

ChicacagoChris

Rather than get some sun, good Dominican food and sit at Eddy's and watch the game, I decided to be a great white man of the north and return to another island where I used to live. Perhaps there's something wrong with the compass on my truck because we're heading north, to the top of the Door County peninsula to the Gill's Rock ferry dock where we ferry about 4 miles across the Death's Door strait of Lake Michigan to Washington Island, Wisconsin, population 650. Problem is that if the ice is too thick, that 4 mile trip can take six hours because we have to keep backing the ferry up to ram the ice and break it. First timers on a winter trip across get a little nervous. We always bring a deck of cards, a picnic basket and plenty of crappy American beer. The only Presidente they every heard of up there was Manuel Noreiga. God it sucks here in the winter. How much do you guys think I can get for my snowmobiles in Cabarete?

A

A.J.

Chris-
I will be right there with you but in another dimension of Wisconsin called Manitowoc, the things we do for our friends and family, including visiting during the winter months.

For your snowmobiles there has to be some way to make them part of a extreme water sport that has never been seen before bring it to cabarete, it should go over there.

R

russell

I can't agree with you guys leaving NY in Jan is the best thing. I will drink one to many grandes and think of you freezing your buts off. Cabarete to watch the game is numero uno. This will be my fourth superbowl trip to the D.R. GO GIANTS!!!