A young female Chihuahua was found.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
10dfllx.jpg

This young female Chihuahua, ginger coloured, was found wandering on the road which goes up from the Police Station in Sosua on Tuesday (10th March). So far, no-one has come looking for her but she is in good condition, obviously well looked after, house trained and responds to English commands?

The owners must be frantic with worry but, be assured, she is safe and being well cared for by two volunteers from Asociaci?n De Amigos Por Los Animales De Sos?a, Inc.

Please get in touch so she can be reunited with her family.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Very cute...I need another doggie after what happened to my last one...You see I was really hungry, and...

dws6mh.jpg

Seriously though I hope they her owner or someone adopts her...

Reactions: mike l and Bronxboy

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Very cute...I need another doggie after what happened to my last one...You see I was really hungry, and...

dws6mh.jpg

Seriously though I hope they her owner or someone adopts her...

I think this young dog is a little large for your mouth... despite its obvious size!!! :bunny::cheeky::bunny:

AngelaO

Mar 6, 2010
I hope the vira-lata finds it's family. ;)

suarezn, That is one of the absolute cutest dogs I have ever seen! Thanks for the smile.

AngelaO

Mar 6, 2010
My winkie face post was apparently misunderstood on this thread, per a PM. Dogs rule - all dogs!! As an American "vira-lata" or "mutt" myself, I certainly have no preference between mixed breeds and purebreeds. I'm simply a fan of dogs. Period.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I am sure that in your (or Judy's) company Shirley that the chuhauhau has learned the art of forgiveness (for the underdog shall we say?). If not then perhaps you will lend it to me one day & I shall take it down to meet Aftab. I am sure (as Aftab) he will be smitten by the dog but if AZB is present then it may be a much 'noisier' meeting! ;) :surprised ;) ~ Grahame.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
damn... one way or another those mutated rats here steal your heart.... we love our minnie mouse, amongst our belgian and australian shepherds....:ermm:

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Now, returning to the topic of this thread, is there any news whirleybird on finding the owner of this chihuahua?

Unfortunately not, as yet. Just maybe, her owners are away and had left her in the care of a neighbour/ friend as this type of situation has occurred in the past.

She is being well cared-for and volunteers from www.aaasosua.com - Friends of the Animals are doing their level best to promote her photo in the area in the hope that someone will recognise her soon.