I see dumb people!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melagomania

Nov 4, 2008
Pardon my rudeness, but, In the 5 years I have been here, I have come to the conclusion that Dominicans are inherently dumb. Am I right or wrong?

I am not a racist and have been around a lot of different people and races. I find Dominicans to be the world's most dumbest people.

You see them in the supermarkets, in the offices, in universities... they are everywhere!!! However, when it comes to taking your money, they can come up with the most elaborate scheme to snatch anyone's money in one or another way. And then when you question them, they will tell you "no hay problema!!!". They will do everything backwards and inside out and if something goes wrong.... they'll still tell you: "Eso no es nada"

I have seen foreigners and even Dominicans dub them "Dumbinicans". What's your opinion?

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Give us an example please to elaborate your point.

I dont think they are dumb, just not inquisitive, philosophical or astute is all.
But then again where would they get the information from? The libraries are quite anemic here and there is no public radio nor television. So all thought is pretty much left to innuendo, rumor and hyperbole. Thats my take.

Nov 25, 2008
Racer X your "astute" is well placed

Remember the Dominican motto: "Porque hacer las cosas bien hecha, si con el desorden es mas aprobechoso"
"Why do things correct, when in disorder is best"

Pardon my rudeness, but, In the 5 years I have been here, I have come to the conclusion that Dominicans are inherently dumb. Am I right or wrong?

I am not a racist and have been around a lot of different people and races. I find Dominicans to be the world's most dumbest people.

You see them in the supermarkets, in the offices, in universities... they are everywhere!!! However, when it comes to taking your money, they can come up with the most elaborate scheme to snatch anyone's money in one or another way. And then when you question them, they will tell you "no hay problema!!!". They will do everything backwards and inside out and if something goes wrong.... they'll still tell you: "Eso no es nada"

I have seen foreigners and even Dominicans dub them "Dumbinicans". What's your opinion?

I think you are an asshole. Not to be rude. But to answer your "question", and to give you my "opinion" -yes you are indeed an stupid asshole.

And thank you very much for offend all of my dominican family, and my dominican friends.

Take care malegonman.. no meelagonmai. I mean mongoman.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i sometimes wonder if i live in the same DR as some posters here...
yes, i see dumb people. i saw them in polonia too. and in england. i read about dumb halfwits from all over the world every time i read about darwin awards. but i never noticed dominicans to be any more numskull than other nations i have had a pleasure to deal with. many are uneducated, many lack general knowledge and many lack curiosity that can open their intellectual horizons. but frankly, my dear, i do not associate with this kind of folks anywhere: be it DR or poland.
and maybe to open your eyes a bit to how smart dominicans can be take a look at this blog :: eliax - Para Mentes Curiosas and dare to tell me jose elias is dumb!

Status
Not open for further replies.