Repair/artisan needed

J

Jo Anne

I tried FedExing a papier mache skeleton that is about four feet tall to Mexico tonight. Total cost just to have it shipped to Mexico would be $150. Then there is the repair and shipping back to the States. I thought that since I am going to the DR in December that someone might know of some local artisans in Santiago, Mao, La Vega, or Santo Domingo who could repair the figurine during my trip. It fell off my book case and my dog chewed it in many places. It has sentimental value and any contacts would be appreciated. Thanks!!

J

Jo Anne

Sonny, it is about four feet tall and is in the shape of a skeleton. He is dresses as a clown and the dog completely destroyed his face, part of his hands, and the balloons that he holds. My mother gave this to me as a gift and as her health is failing, you can understand my need to have this fixed. Thanks for your help!

J

Jo Anne

Sonny, I will get the photo back from the man who was going to repair it and then I will scan it to you. Probably within the next week or two, okay? Thanks!!!