Post Thanks / Like

Default Money transfers to Bank of Nova Scotia

I want to wire money from Canada to the Bank of Nova Scotia in Puerta Plata.
    I'm using the banks SWIFT #NOSCDOSD , and I get the message back its the wrong #
    Has anyone had succcess transfering money from Canada to Bank of Nova Scotia in Puerta Plata?
    I can transfer using the Banks system in Canada but its $10.00 more per transfer than doing a transfer from home??

Thanks for any help you can provide!!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne View Post
    I want to wire money from Canada to the Bank of Nova Scotia in Puerta Plata.
    I'm using the banks SWIFT #NOSCDOSD , and I get the message back its the wrong #
    Has anyone had succcess transfering money from Canada to Bank of Nova Scotia in Puerta Plata?
    I can transfer using the Banks system in Canada but its $10.00 more per transfer than doing a transfer from home??

Scotiabank RD

SWIFT: NOSCDOSDA

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bank of Nova Scotia

If I wire $200.00 Canadian to Bank of Nova Scotia Puerta Plata,how much of a service charge will the bank charge to the recipient??

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down me too

had an account at Scotiabank in Sosua for two years. They never could figure out how to do a wire transfer. I finally gave up and moved to a little less miserable Banco Popular. Right away my account was hacked and drained by some thieves in New Deli. My bank in the US made good on the theft. The banks here, in my experience, are terrible and have no concept of service. They move as slowly as possible in order to hold on to your money as long as they can. Good luck!!