iPhone 3G" Un Locking

jlw919

Sep 18, 2003
I have an AT&T 3G IPhone in Santiago. Can it be un-locked here? I did a search but found no recent information.

BogieMaker

Nov 18, 2009
Some good information here.

Step-by-Step Guide to Unlock iPhone 3G - iPhone Hacks

Remember this will most likely void any warranty you might have. Also there is a real possibility of bricking your phone in the process of jailbreaking and unlocking. I have hacked my Android G1 several times but never an IPhone. If you follow the steps exactly you should be successful.

Good Luck

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
This is the easiest way to unlock the Iphone.........

blackweather

We have 4 Iphones in the DR that were jailbroken and unlocked here. It is free and you can do it in about 5 minutes.

I would go to YOUTUBE first and watch a video on "blackra1n" so you know how to do it..............NOTE THAT THE 2ND TO LAST LETTER IS A "1" (ONE) NOT AN "i"........

WE have unlocked 2g, 3g and 3gs.............and are using them now with Codetel Chips.........

TheHun

May 4, 2008
Good advices above, however if you want to get a pro involved to do the job, there is a store right next to the main PN station on the Bartalome Colon. If you facing to the PN building, It's on your left. Just go few hundred yards into the little street and the shop is on your right. I forgot the name, but the owner is a pro Apple guy, servicing, repairing Macs, iPhone.

The Hun

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I think that the place that the Hun is talking about is the shop called iFix
Contactenos
Francisco is the the man, he does all things Apple, speaks perfect English and can unlock your iphone