Bill of Sale

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Mr Guzman,
I have a Bill of Sale notarized in the DR, for the purchase of my Condo unit. Can I get a title or deed for my property at this point? Is there anything else that I need? Where do I go? I purchased it in the Samana area.
Thanks,
Pat

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Your first contact should be with the lawyer you used to do the purchase contract. Did you pay the title transfer tax? Is it a brand new condo?

Last edited:

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
Your firm was the escrow agent for the project, at La Ensenada, near El Frances, Samana. Money was missappropriated. The project is 90% complete, but due to zoning issues, and lawsuits against the project, we did not get out titles. Every attorney hired only complicates matters, or walks away with out money. Can you please help us correct the problems so that we can get titles, and set up the HOA?

Fabio J. Guzman

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
www.drlawyer.com
We were the escrow agents for the first installment only, which was disbursed upon signing of the contract of sale. The contract of sale provided for other payments as construction progressed. Our firm was not involved in the deal after the down payment.

If you wish for us to look at the present status of the condo, please write to info@drlawyer.com