Cigars!......Sosua to Santago and Tamboril

Status
Not open for further replies.

IDEAL41

Mar 4, 2010
Since I have already bored you all with my golf request I thought see if anyone has the energy for this one....I will be in Sosua from apr 9-16 and would like to do a day trip to cigar paradise...does anybody know of a car/driver for hire that knows the area (and speaks some english)? Any advice on the subject? It's not about 'getting cubans', I am from Canada and I can get that stuff anytime. I prefer the dominican/honduran blends...love the l'aurora brand and of course fuente (I know that they are not a locals brand).

I am hoping to soak up the countryside and pick up a couple boxes right from the source.
thanks, Ideal

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Thanks Hlywud, I pm'ed him

Hmmmmm,
I doubt we shall be able to persuade this ancient guy back on to the fairways & greens of Santiago (oh how I wish I am wrong!!!!), but there is no reason why you should not combine golf & a trip round 'The Cigar Emporium" over a two day trip. Get a taxi or bus it down to Santiago, go visit the cigar factory, spend a night in Santiago & I can join you for golf the second day. After the game you'll have a lift back to Puerto Plata & then taxi or bus back to Sosua?

(For Hillbilly's eyes only ........ Go on - Prove me wrong you old curmudgeon!!) :cheeky: ~ Grahame.

Status
Not open for further replies.