Merengues Bailables LP / KUBANEY Records

marybarton

Mar 18, 2010
Hello,

I am new to your forum... I stumbled over it by chance looking for a merengues LP all over the place and hoping some member here from the forum can help me with my search. ;)

I am a film movie fan and I am looking for a instrumental merengues Vinyl which was issued in 1984. It included a sax track that was used in some movie soundtracks.

It is from the well-known Kubaney Record Label and was issued in the Dominican Republic as far as I know.

Title Merengues Bailables (Instrumentales)
ArtistPapo C a d e n a xxxx
Label Kubaney, Santo Domingo
Number K-80011
Year 1984

Any help in locating this record would be highly appreciated. :bunny:

Thank you and kind regards
marybarton

?

? bient?t

Hello,

I am new to your forum... I stumbled over it by chance looking for a merengues LP all over the place and hoping some member here from the forum can help me with my search. ;)

I am a film movie fan and I am looking for a instrumental merengues Vinyl which was issued in 1984. It included a sax track that was used in some movie soundtracks.

It is from the well-known Kubaney Record Label and was issued in the Dominican Republic as far as I know.

Title Merengues Bailables (Instrumentales)
ArtistPapo C a d e n a xxxx
Label Kubaney, Santo Domingo
Number K-80011
Year 1984

Any help in locating this record would be highly appreciated. :bunny:

Thank you and kind regards
marybarton

I love sax, too. And as soon as I started reading, I thought, "Either Papo Cadena or Crisp?n Fern?ndez." Those are two of the great Dominican sax men, along with the now-departed Tavito V?squez, el virtuoso del saxof?n.

I'll check with friends.