In need of a pressure washer in POP

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Hi Phil,
Any luck finding one? What do you need it for?

I have one. Electric/120V 1750psi. Does fine for light to medium jobs. PM me if you are interested. I'm in Playa Chiquita just outside of Sosua.

Ringo

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Hi Phil,
Any luck finding one? What do you need it for?

I have one. Electric/120V 1750psi. Does fine for light to medium jobs. PM me if you are interested. I'm in Playa Chiquita just outside of Sosua.

Ringo

Way to late to edit. I'm not selling this or in the rental business. Just offering what I can to help.

Ringo

The Virginian

Bronze
Mar 16, 2007
Thanks Ringo for such a nice offer but I think I need to buy one. I've found them in 3 different places in POP. Smallest was 6,700 peos's and the biggest 1400 PSI was 14,000. I need it to pressure wash my walk way. Seems over the years its built up mold and needs cleaning. Not sure what PSI is needed to do this kinda work.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Thanks Ringo for such a nice offer but I think I need to buy one. I've found them in 3 different places in POP. Smallest was 6,700 peos's and the biggest 1400 PSI was 14,000. I need it to pressure wash my walk way. Seems over the years its built up mold and needs cleaning. Not sure what PSI is needed to do this kinda work.

No problem. I use mine to clean our walks, decks and driveway twice a year. The 1750 psi does OK but it does take some time. It does not do well cleaning a grill, even with a grease cutter soak before. Mine does have adjustable spray strength and patterns that is nice depending on the job. It also has a built in container to add soap or bleach to the spray when on low.

I would recommend the larger unit. Ouch regarding the price.

Good luck, Ringo

May 29, 2006
For the grill, I've seen people use engine degreaser, but I'd want to make sure any residue was off before I used it.