Bella Vista Calle 6?

Helen

Jan 1, 2002
Can anyone enlighten me as to the area in Puerto Plata this street is in?
If I was to send something to a resident on that street, would I just use name, bella vista calle 6, casa numero ?, puerto plata, DR?
Any help much appreciated.
Thanks,

May 29, 2006
There is a Bella Vista near Sosua, but I don't know if there is another one in the PP urban area. Sosua is also in the Puerta Plata Distict and Bella Vista is a mile or two closer to the airport than Sosua. Since Bella Vista just means "nice view," I would assume there is more than one bario in country by that name.

In a small neighborhood everyone knows everyone else and where they live.

Aug 21, 2007
But, know that the mail system here is not too functional if a person lives off the primary street or is not a business. You are better to ship to a private mailbox address or FedEx or UPS, as long as the item you are sending is not valued at more than $200 USD.

Lindsey

blonde_for_life

Mar 21, 2010
There is a Bella Vista in Puerto Plata I Actually live on that street lol and I write my address like this

Calle 6, Edificio 2, Appartamento #2
Bella Vista, Los Maestros, Puerto Plata

But sending to a business or private mailbox is a better Idea I do not know if I would ever receive any mail.... Apparently it does work but it might take forever ! I receive my bills at my door but they are not delivered by the mail service