Fox Soccer Plus Channel-English Football

j&t's future

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
For those who can no longer watch all the Premiership Football games on cable due to Fox Soccer Plus Channel taking the majority of good games, this channel can be found on the SKY dish network.
I managed to see the Manchester United vs. Liverpool game this morning in Britannia Bar in Sosua, no one else seemed to have the SKY facility.
The later game today is available on the normal FSC channel on cable.

J&T

Last edited:

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Whoo hoo Thanks!! Now i just need to round up some Brits to join me, not quite the same shouting obscene gestures to the T.V on your own is it :eek:

That's a great idea, there were big groups of Brits watching the last world cup here in Sosua. Where are you based?

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
As this thread is all about football and no one has mentioned the word soccer, I pluck up my courage and dare to ask if any one knows on what channel the International Rugby is broadcast?

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Good spotting granca! If nobody says soccer then it's mostly Brits posting LOL
Setanta used to show the rugby so maybe that has gone to Fox soccer plus along with the footy. Maybe SKY are showing that as well.

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Fox Soccer Plus is now available on cable channel 79. It seems it will be free for one week and then it will be charged at 200 pesos per month, a bargain for footy fans. Keep in mind that the premiership finishes this weekend and ESPN seem to have all the world cup games.
Thanks to J&T's future for tipping me off on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!