Commercial Rents/Phone Lines

Se?or_Jimenez

Mar 2, 2006
I'm doing some preliminary info on opening up a small 2-3 person office.

A. What is the average rate in Santiago? Preferably nicer office spaces.

B. What is the best phone line for business. ALL of the calls will be to the NY tri-state areas and California.

C. What do I need to buy to ALWAYS have electricity between 9-5? Mon-Fri?

Thanks!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I'm doing some preliminary info on opening up a small 2-3 person office.

A. What is the average rate in Santiago? Preferably nicer office spaces. In the upper part of town you can expect to pay up to $1000 for an empty space. I will see what commercial properties are going for, since this is interesting.

B. What is the best phone line for business. ALL of the calls will be to the NY tri-state areas and California.CODETEL-CLARO, they are very good and can deliver.

C. What do I need to buy to ALWAYS have electricity between 9-5? Mon-Fri?Depending onwhere you locate, you mighthave to invest in a large power inverter and a flock of batteries or a generator with an automatic transfer. Both are easy to get and service. Again, it is also possible that whereyou rent will have back up power JIC. Some places are supposed to be 24/7 but we have been having some lengthy blackouts of a couple of hours lately.

Thanks!

Like so many things, a lot depends on Location etc etc etc..

HB

Nov 25, 2008
If your inside one of the Plazas, you wont need any generators, just a inverter for the delay time in which the generator kicks in
Rent in the plaza is about $40,000RD for about 50 sq mt.
Codetel for your tel lines
hope this helps