Pet/Animal (Cat) Boarding in Santo Domingo

voleibolchica

Mar 31, 2009
Hi all,

We're heading out of town for Samana Santa and need to find a place, preferably near the Paraiso/Piantini area, that we can board our kitty. We boarded her over Christmas when we went to the states, but I don't like the place that we took her - her cage was tiny and dark and I didn't feel comfortable leaving her there.

Last time, we paid RD$250/day and it'd be nice if we could keep in under RD$400. We're leaving town for 6 nights.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, if you know whether or not the owner speaks English, I would appreciate that information as well.

Many thanks! :bunny:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Hi all,

We're heading out of town for Samana Santa and need to find a place, preferably near the Paraiso/Piantini area, that we can board our kitty. We boarded her over Christmas when we went to the states, but I don't like the place that we took her - her cage was tiny and dark and I didn't feel comfortable leaving her there.

Last time, we paid RD$250/day and it'd be nice if we could keep in under RD$400. We're leaving town for 6 nights.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also, if you know whether or not the owner speaks English, I would appreciate that information as well.

Many thanks! :bunny:

Servican Pet Center
Calle Rafael Hern?ndez # 16-B Naco, Santo Domingo

Directions to Servican: go west on Roberto Pastoriza, pass Tiradentes , take first right on San Martin de Porres, first left on Rafael Hern?ndez; Servican is about 200 yards down on the left

They have several options. Cages in an airconditioned room or a room with a fan.

The owner speaks English but the worker bees do not.

(809) 566-2897

Map:
http://www.colonialzone-dr.com/stodgo_map-lenin.pdf
Quadrant G-6