Saying Good Bye to a dear friend :(

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Today we said good bye to our labrador Kazan. He laid peacefull in the grass this afternoon, had a hart attact suddenly...we lost a dear friend.

Kazan, our 14 year old labrador, yesterday and today didn't wan't to come out of the penn where the other dogs are, as if he knew some how...here is my place with my gang for the last time.

Surrounded by his group, our leader of the pack went away fast and without pain. Never been sick in whole his live, strong dog, very strong character, even our most fearfull Malinois had the outermost respect for him. He was King untill his last breath.

Your under the rainbow now old friend, be well.

Hilde and Peter

anthony

Mar 17, 2010
I had the same dog with same color as you did . She died at 13 years old of a stomach tumor . It was tough . Im so sorry for your loss .

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
He lived to a good age in what was obviously a very happy life with a quick death. Would it could be the same for all of us humans, too.........

Yeah, I know, you miss him. Hugs.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Loosing a pet is just as hard as loosing a person... I lost my dog (chihuahua) who was 14 years old 2 days before leaving to the DR for a friends wedding... I cried for weeks... I cried all throughout her wedding ceremony - not for her wedding but for my dog.

RIP

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Sometimes it feels that life is full of far too many 'goodbyes' - thank goodness that we also have our fair share of 'hellos' too.

Really sorry for your loss of your lovely lab, Kazan - we feel for you.... :(

At least he lived out his last happy days in the DR sunshine and warmth :)

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Good boy, Kazan.

You lived well and were loved. Are you chasing rabbits in a more perfect dimension? :bunny:

Dogs broaden our human lives. When they go we grieve but we are the better for having cared for them. :cry:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
He was a really cool dog. We will miss him.

Be tough, Peter. The pain will pass, the memories will last forever.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Condolences from my wife and I. Kazan is now in Rainbow Ridge with our dog and cat enjoying life again. Remember the good times and cherish them.

Reactions: Celt202