Guagua to Juan Dolio from SD

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
Can someone please explain how to get from Santo Domingo to Juan Dolio via guagua?

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
Can someone please explain how to get from Santo Domingo to Juan Dolio via guagua?

the guagua to Juan Dolio leaves from bus station on Caracas,just off of Duarte,before Plaza Lama if going up Duarte from China Town,right across from Parque Erenquillo,on left side of Duarte going up Duarte...it is about 60 pesos,and will leave you off anywhere along the Boulevard in JD,as the guagua goes to San Pedro....
bob

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
the guagua to Juan Dolio leaves from bus station on Caracas,just off of Duarte,before Plaza Lama if going up Duarte from China Town,right across from Parque Erenquillo,on left side of Duarte going up Duarte...it is about 60 pesos,and will leave you off anywhere along the Boulevard in JD,as the guagua goes to San Pedro....
bob

Much appreciated Bob!

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
Fantastic TJ! The DR1Guide is wonderful! I can't wait to get a hard copy when I'm in SD in May! Thanks!

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
If you dont know Juan Dolio, you may need to tell the driver that you want to get off in JD. because their last stop is in San Pedro de Macoris.
If you are just going to the beach, you better get off in EL OASIS (old Juan Dolio)
here you will find a public beach, several restaurants and bars
the new JD is still under construction and lot of construction going on.

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
Thanks Johhny. Can you give me an idea about how often the guagua goes to JD and returns to the capitol?

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
In Santo Domingo there is a bus station and buses leave very often, maybe every half hour or less.
to return to santo domingo, you have to walk to the highway and wait for a bus. you have to stop them.