santa maria del mar

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
republicadominicana.bbactif.com
hello,i need information please
im going back to dr in june.
and im looking to rent for one month.i used to go to santa maria del mar in el cortecito and im wondering if anyone know if i can still renting there or other condos around this area.
i lost the email of the rosa the owner so if anyone got it please it will help.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
plenty of condos around the el cortecito area.
june is no peak travel season, the opposite, a nice quiet time, will not be a prob to find space right away after arrival, that way you can deal with the owners directly.
one owner is Robert Hill, his appartments are named Mar Tropical in Cortecito, great by the owner and his wife run place, 1 minute walk to the beach.
his e-mail is
rob-hill123@hotmail.com
his cellphone is
1-809-850-6610

cheers
Mike

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
he is renting for around $500.- per month plus light plus Propane, both is no big deal, all electrical equipment is modern energy saving stuff.
that's for the 2 bedroom appartments.
Mike

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
republicadominicana.bbactif.com
hello all
im using again this thread to find out if anyone can help.
im going the 1st of september in bavaro and im desesperate for one appartemnt to rent for one week.
im going alone with my baby so i'll need a safe place.
i tried to get in touch with the landlord proposed earlier on this thread but no space available.
if you hear anything please let me know
thanks

canuk8068

Sep 15, 2008
Try VRBO.com (vacation rentals by owners) I rented a condo in Cocotal off there and had no problems.

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
MayraMar

Not 100% sure of exact location but various listings say it's 10 minutes drive from the beach in Bavaro in one direction and 10 mins to airport in the other direction plus walking distance to one of the best supermarkets in the area - which could put it around La Marqueta supermarket - opposite which is Plaza Sol with a large gated residential area behind. Just an educated guess.

http://puntacanatv.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/PUNTA-CANA-MAP9.jpg

canuk8068

Sep 15, 2008
Another website states this about Santa Maria Del Mar: located 200 meters fromthe beaufiful beach of El Cortecito Punta Cana, with open access to
the beach and free access to Las Palma's Beach Club.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
nothing in the 10 minutes driving range from the Airport could be also just 10 minutes away from bavaro/Cortecito.
the last description shows it is located in the middle of El Cortecito, thats 30 minutes from the Airort, yes, there is a small Beach Sace at the palma Beach Club with a few loungers, surrounded by a million Beach Vendors, lol.
happy weekend
Mike

summertime101

Nov 12, 2008
I stayed in condo's next door at Coco Mar. Santa Maria del Mar is 2 mins. walk across the street from the ocean in the heart of El Cortecito. It is located in the same complex as Palm Suites. Overall excellent location!

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
Apts Mayra Mar

thanks for the reply.
i might found one with VRBO,thanks canuk :)
its called mayramar but im not sure where is it??
i used to go to el cortecito but is too expensive!!!

Just heard from an property agency that Apartments Mayra Mar are opposite La Marqueta supermarket and behind Plaza Sol - so that is a 10 minute drive to public beach access at Cabeza de Toro and a 15-20 minute drive to the nearest public Bavaro beach access at Jelly Fish.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
and El Cortecito isnt anyting expensive Condo/Appartment wise,
te opposite,
it is te ceapest available area after the ceapies at White Sands.
in and around the little Beach Vendor Stretch El Cortecito you can rent a Condo/Appartment for 500-700US$ per month.
some have real beach access, too.
happy travels
Mike