Kickboxing, boxing, karate gyms in La Vega or Santiago?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
It's an odd question, but my girlfriend has always wanted to learn those things, and I think that's the only way she'll start exercising again.

Basically, I'm looking for a gym where exercising is mainly done with kickboxing or boxing or karate. It should be after work-hours. I mentioned La Vega because that's where she works but she lives in Santiago.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.

Jerry Albers

Dec 12, 2010
from jerry

I live in Sanitago and I know there a karate club of 27th de februaro somewhere, but its looks like the traditional karate kata bull****. I use to train at a pro boxing club in winnipeg and a pro kick boxing club in Northern Ontario and I havent seen anything like that down here. If you find a good club let me know.

Jerry

jerryalbers33@yahoo.com

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
There's a boxing gym in barrio libertad and a karate sparrng studio on the club gug ( also in el barrio)

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Luis (Hillbilly) is the expert on these matter and still gives classes in Santiago if I'm not mistaken.

If you don't find something to your liking you can always do p90x in the comfort of your home. No traffic and they even have a karate session. I've lost most of my gut but refuse to give up beer. Still I got a "4 pack" and I'm 45. :)