Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default This mum and daughter (canine) seek a loving home...

I have been requested to post this appeal for a home for this Mum (3 year old) and daughter (1 year old) by a great couple, Ray and Sue, who have recently taken over a hectic business in Sosua. Their work commitments prevent them from offering a permanent home but they have befriended and fed these two lonely dogs as much as possible. It seems that they were ‘dumped’ onto the streets and are really not streetwise enough to survive alone. Ray and Sue are prepared to meet bills for any medication needed for the Mum dog who has a slightly wounded hip/ back leg problem at the moment and they have also offered to pay for food for them both.

It would be wonderful if they could be found a new loving home together but obviously this may not be possible.

Can you, or do you know someone, who may be prepared to help please?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with this WB. I'm familiar with these two dogs and they really are lovely! I swear if I had room I'd take all these dogs!!
    A virtual pat on the back for Ray and Sue as well, they haven't been here long and already showing that they're great people!

Post Thanks / Like

There must be someone out there that has running room for these dogs.
    I live in a small house with no room or I would take them in a second.
    I'll ask around and see if anyone I know will take them in, together if possible.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

The mom and daughter have been taken out of the city for the long weekend and are residing at Judy's, next to Dr. Bob's. The mom is being given special care and attention to get her back in shape. This placement is only temporary, so these girls really need a good home. They have so much affection, it would be great to see them get some in return. Thanks to everybody for your help so far, but let's not give up on finding them a home.

Ray and Sue

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seamonkey View Post
    The mom and daughter have been taken out of the city for the long weekend and are residing at Judy's, next to Dr. Bob's. The mom is being given special care and attention to get her back in shape. This placement is only temporary, so these girls really need a good home. They have so much affection, it would be great to see them get some in return. Thanks to everybody for your help so far, but let's not give up on finding them a home.

Ray and Sue
    Am working hard on finding them a home.... how lovely to give them a little holiday at Judy's wonderful establishment and it also means I will be able to meet them tomorrow when I shall be there assisting with the visiting vet, Dr. Frank Alfano, at the spay/ neuter Clinic of Asociación De Amigos Por Los Animales De Sosúa, Inc.

Post Thanks / Like

Saw both girls today and they're doing great. They were so happy to see us and the mum is doing much better. Looks like some rest for her hip and some good care has done a world of good. Would love to see these 2 go to a good home as they're such beautiful friendly girls.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

The holiday is nearly over as we near the end of Semana Santa which means that these 2 lovely doggies will be back on the streets unless someone comes forward to offer them the home they crave.... am sure they will give love, loyalty and protection in return for a daily meal and some much needed affection.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I spoke with Judy last night and yes, the girls are being brought back to the streets today. It's very unfortunate, but noboby has adopted them and Judy can't keep them there forever. Good news is that the mom is pretty much back to normal. We still have today to find them a home.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

post better photos of the dogs looking nice

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Bye View Post
    post better photos of the dogs looking nice
    What was not 'nice' about the original photos? The only real improvement to the Mum dog is that she is now limping less from her damaged hip/ back leg.... how 'nice' can it get? They are just two ordinary Dominican doggies looking for an ordinary home.... nothing spectacular expected either way!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast