Canadian B&B

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRLover1

Dec 7, 2007
Hi All,

Dont know if anyone can help me with this one as i am a little hazy with the details but when visiting POP in 2004 I had breakfast one morning at a little B&B somewhere nearby where the new court buildings are. It was ran by a Canadian lady who i think maybe had a dog? I kept the business card for a long time but cannot find it, nor can i find the B&B after driving around in circles. Just wondered if it was still open or has moved? I remember it being a really good meal in nice surroundings and would like to go there again.

I know its not much to go on but if anyone can help that would be great!

Thanks

Stacey

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
Sounds like you are talking about Noelle Gillin and Sofy's B and B. Unfortunately, Noelle died in 2005. I understand that the property has been sold and that someone else is operating it, but I have not been there and don't know if that is true.

thurston

Apr 21, 2007
Hi Stacey,
Yes it sounds like Sofy's that you are talking about, but as La Profe said Noelle is unfortunately not with us now, however the address is Calle Las Rosas, POP.

She had one of the best breakfast's in DR "Home away from home" that was her saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.