I Phone 3GS unlock and Jailbreak...

DRLover1

Dec 7, 2007
Hi All,

Does anyone know of anywhere in Puerto Plata that can unlock and jailbreak an I Phone 3GS?

Many Thanks

Stacey

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is a cell phone store directly opposite the large Police Station next to the soccer field. I have unlocked many phones there, but never an I Phone. but He can probably do it.

POP Bad Boy

Bronze
Jun 27, 2004
Do it yourself..........

ALL , repeat ALL the cellphone shops in POP use Blackra1n..............I have all my phones unlocked by myself and thought that maybe it would be worth it for me to see if there was a "better" way......not that Blackra1n isn't ok.....

I went to the shop mentioned, the Claro shop across from Codetel (where they sent me) and to one over near Caribe Tours.......ALL WOULD USE THE SAME PROGRAM...........so I just left them the way I had done it. I have unlocked 2g's 3g's and 3GS's........

This is the same free program that you can get yourself and put on your desktop and jailbreak / unlock your Iphone 3GS in less than 5 minutes........

Even though they may not charge you much in the store, sometimes the "unlock' and "jailbreak" fail and you have to do it again.........that would be a pain in the a** if you have to keep running back to them........

Direct Link to Blackra1n: blackweather NOTE.....that the "i" in rain is really a "1" (one).........

BEFORE USING THE PROGRAM..........go to YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and search for "blackra1n" and watch some of the videos of how to do it...........

Here is one:
YouTube - How To: Jailbreak ANY 3.1.2 iPhone or iPod Touch Using Blackra1n | EASIEST WAY!