Ribs & Wings

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Pero por 100 pesos yo me meto setecientas Pechurinas donde un chino lol.

Seriously speaking are they really good?? Because that price is high for the DR's standards.

arg1118

Mar 11, 2010
Finger Lickin good

I have eaten at Ribs and Wings and their food is great. They actually have a local at W. Churchill ave.

Pero por 100 pesos yo me meto setecientas Pechurinas donde un chino lol. Seriously speaking are they really good?? Because that price is high for the DR's standards.

Just what exactly do you mean with DR "standards"?

Food here is better than any place where you could buy 100 pechuginas.
Their Guava i.e. Guayaba sauce is excellent and the quality of the meat they use for their ribs and wings is very good.

Fair Disclosure: I am life long friends of the guys who own/run the place, they are 2 brothers really cool guys. I realy do suggest their place based on merit, if you want some good BBQ, you won't regret.

Feb 7, 2007
Too overpriced by my standards for 6 wings. As jrhartley said, too mucho dinero for 6 bones ... if it was really good BBQ'd 6 chicken pieces (e.g. includes breast, leg, etc.) with fries and coke, it would be more "normal" price for SD.

But for that price I would rather get a huge burrito and frozen margarita at a Mexican place on the same Churchill avenue ... actually less, because at the Mexican place the price includes taxes.