Boxing Hopkins Roy Jones in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Do u guys think jose O will show the boxing tomorrow, despite Frank Reyes (maybe) and the other semana santa locura?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Do u guys think jose O will show the boxing tomorrow, despite Frank Reyes (maybe) and the other semana santa locura?

I would assume they would, but you can call them at 809-571-0775 to check.

Ask for Mike or Arialo, they both speak English.

By the way if you have cable with Lancer it may well be on channel 60 for free. You can check about 10PM and see if the preliminaries are on.

Last edited:

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
I would assume they would, but you can call them at 809-571-0775 to check.

Ask for Mike or Arialo, they both speak English.

By the way if you have cable with Lancer it may well be on channel 60 for free. You can check about 10PM and see if the preliminaries are on.

Well I go there and see. Jones K.O. 12 to 1 :)

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Jones has no chance. Hopkins is a boring 12 round decision.

This gave 1.16 to 1 ...Well, I did not see it. Nothing at jose Osheas, but I read about the fight and I guess I did not miss anything. Hype.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
This gave 1.16 to 1 ...Well, I did not see it. Nothing at jose Osheas, but I read about the fight and I guess I did not miss anything. Hype.

Actually it was a lot better than I thought it would be. Jones hit Hopkins in the back of the head about the 6th round, it was ruled an intentional foul and he lost a point. Hopkins was given time to recover, as he went down. Then Hopkins charged at Jones like a wild man and the fight was pretty good from there on.

Both ended up in the hospital after the fight. Jones should quit though, Hopkins, even though older than Jones at 45, is still in fairly good shape.

DR Mpe

Banned
Mar 31, 2003
Actually it was a lot better than I thought it would be. Jones hit Hopkins in the back of the head about the 6th round, it was ruled an intentional foul and he lost a point. Hopkins was given time to recover, as he went down. Then Hopkins charged at Jones like a wild man and the fight was pretty good from there on.

Both ended up in the hospital after the fight. Jones should quit though, Hopkins, even though older than Jones at 45, is still in fairly good shape.

Cool, like I said I did not see it, just read about it. So u saw it via the link u provided? If yes, good to know to next time...

Always loved Jones style and thought he cared about his legacy. But maybe Hopkins were just too good. If Hopkins now go for the heavy weight title, he better hurry up before Haye get crushed by the Klitchkos. Fight will probably happen bc, Haye will make a lot of money in a fight with hopkins and has a chance...

Respect to Hopkins if he does the sames as Jones did.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Cool, like I said I did not see it, just read about it. So u saw it via the link u provided? If yes, good to know to next time...

Always loved Jones style and thought he cared about his legacy. But maybe Hopkins were just too good. If Hopkins now go for the heavy weight title, he better hurry up before Haye get crushed by the Klitchkos. Fight will probably happen bc, Haye will make a lot of money in a fight with hopkins and has a chance...

Respect to Hopkins if he does the sames as Jones did.

Yes I saw it with the link I provided on the board. It was the same as watching on TV. No lag time or any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.