Cameras do not lie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RUBIO4U

Apr 1, 2008
This is for all those that have opined regarding the incident at the Simply Red Restaurant. This is NOT a “dead issue” because some serious accusations have been leveled at a restaurant that has been enjoying numerous good reviews lately until this incident surfaced. Therefore, as a customer that does go to this restaurant, I made this thread to bring to light that there is more than what you have read or heard one way or the other regarding this. You might be interested in knowing that there are three separate video cameras running continuously throughout this restaurant from three separate angles. Every single thing was recorded and saved onto a hard drive. I am not posting here to attack anyone or defend anyone at this time. What I will comment about is a fourth side of the story and that is the lenses of three unbiased video cameras. For all of those that wish to remain with the conclusion that the owner of this restaurant is to blame? So be it! There is nothing that can be offered and you will continue to believe what you believe regardless of what is said or done. However, for those of you that have already been to this restaurant and have had the chance to meet the owner or perhaps have not yet been to this restaurant? Please come in, speak with Felepe and ask to view the video of this incident. I spoke with Felepe and he would be more than happy to show you the video (all of it) if you wish. Perhaps you could come in to see the video for yourself and formulate your own opinion. Watch the actions of everyone and their behavior throughout the incident. Watch who did what! Please do not go on anything based on what someone says one way or the other. I am 100% positive that you will see the truth with your own eyes.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I thought we had all moved on - we made a complaint and hopefully the situation wont arise again, I see the entry on sosua news has been altered to say that its a good option for smaller groups, which I cant argue with - so lets leave it there shall we

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I wouldn't eat there because of all the public drama.

The owner must have rocks in his head to OK unleashing his security cameras on the public through a third party to "prove" anything.

I predict the demise of yet another restaurant...

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I thought we had all moved on - we made a complaint and hopefully the situation wont arise again, I see the entry on sosua news has been altered to say that its a good option for smaller groups, which I cant argue with - so lets leave it there shall we

Afraid you won't look good on tape?

Because of this new wrinkle I would go out of my way to try the place.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I think it was more about the owner's alleged attitude as much as the poor service.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Bad reviews can often be turned into a positive if handled the right way.
This is obviously not the right way.

I think "Simple Red" has had enough airtime on DR1.

The owner is free to contact me if he would like some advice.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.