Sosua Restauraunts.....Beware....

Status
Not open for further replies.

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
I won't mention the name of the restaurant, but it is at the end of Pedro Clisante Street (where you turn down towards the beach).

I ate their lasagne (which I had before and it didn't seem like it digested well even before) and got a case of food poisoning and got sicker than a dog.

Got sick about 5 hours after I ate it and it looked about the same coming up as it did going down, which tells me that the food didn't break down and digest as it should have.

I was sick for about two days.

I'll never eat there again.....

bayman

Jan 23, 2010
I have eaten in this restuarant a couple of times without after effects. Can happen to you anywhere, including the USA where I have had the experience of 'throwing up my guts' after eating out.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I've been in the restaurant businesws. It is possible, but HIGHLY unlikely, a person can get really sick in 5 hours after eating a meal.

I'd suggest looking back at all eaten within a 48 hour period.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
If you think it is La Roca then say it. This board is for information, not speculation.

It is La Roca OP?

sammytheman

Sep 18, 2007
It is the "Waterfront Restaurant" right on the beach, next to the all inclusive resort. They have excellent steak BTW. Oh and try chewing next time, I know there food is that good ;)

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
It is the "Waterfront Restaurant" right on the beach, next to the all inclusive resort. They have excellent steak BTW. Oh and try chewing next time, I know there food is that good ;)

Not Waterfront, he said Pedro Clisante where you turn down to beach so it sounds like La Roca

Status
Not open for further replies.