Hotel Colibri/Sosua beach information...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I need any info anyone can give me on this hotel.

Location, ambiance, guest-friendly (if so, what is the charge to have an overnight guest if any).

Also, what is the going rate for a cab from POP airport to this hotel.

On to the beach...

Which are the best places to go and have a meal or just chill out in Sosua beach? I know there are stalls lined up one after another, but I would like to know which would be preferable.

Thanks in advance.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Are you talking about the El Colibre on Pedro Clisante across from the Cubre LIbre Bar?

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Are you talking about the El Colibre on Pedro Clisante across from the Cubre LIbre Bar?

I'm confused-is it El Colibri or El Colibre? The one I'm inquiring about is spelled Colibri.

So judging from the link, it is on Pedro Clisante. This is the one.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I can help you. a friend of mine stayed there just last week. The price is a about $60 a night. The rooms are nice, as is the large pool.

It is guest friendly, as my friend went across the street to the Cubre Libre Bar and took two girls from there back to the hotel. The girls had to leave their Cedula with the security guard, and got them back when they left.

They have a small restaurant there, but I don't know anything about the food. Of course there are a lot or restaurants in the area to eat at anyway.

I would recommend this place, as I have seen the rooms myself. Just don't take an apartment if they offer it to you. Take the rooms looking out at the pool.

Reactions: Berzin
I can highly recommend this hotel. I lived there for over 12weeks. The owners are very helpful and professional.
The staff are very helpful and polite aswell.

I dont know so much regarding "guestfriendly"- since i lived there with my family.

Its well worth the money!

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Colibri is excellent for chilling out. The pool is by far the nicest I have seen in Sosua - huge and clean.
I stayed there for a couple of weeks and was extrememly happy.
I thoroughly recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.