On behalf of mountainannie

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I got a call from mountainannie this evening. She's been feeling unwell for the last few days and is being treated at a Santo Domingo clinic for sun poisoning/adverse reaction to medication. She said she wanted her friends on dr1 to know why she's been incommunicado for a while.

Please join me in posting your best wishes for her swift recovery in this thread.

las2137

Sep 1, 2008
Hope you feel better MountainAnnie! I miss you (both online and in real life) and hope you have a speedy recovery so that you are back in fighting spirit soon!

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Hi Moutainannie,

You wished me well during the 2 days I spent at the hospital and I just hope you can order a steak dinner like I did and are well enough to enjoy it.

Mike

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Get well soon!!

Sorry to hear, I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you're back among us in no time
Bryan

Collingwood

Dec 4, 2004
Feeling Groovy

Mountainannie

I am playing some Simon & Garfunkel - Feeling Groovy and directing those positive vibes over to you in that hospital bed.

Get well soon.
Collingwood

Reactions: Bronxboy

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I know you know who said 'Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.' And I guess the will is still indomitable, even if the body is failing marginally? So, basically, this is a temporary rest cure rather than a status change ;) yes?

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
Get well soon mountainannie! Looking forward to reading more of your articles and posts. Cheers!

Goll

Mar 10, 2009
Sorry

I wish you all the best, MountainAnnie. Our conversation in your apartment last year was one of the highlights of my visit to Santo Domingo and I look forward to meeting you again. Get well. The island and the world needs you.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
I got a call from mountainannie this evening. She's been feeling unwell for the last few days and is being treated at a Santo Domingo clinic for sun poisoning/adverse reaction to medication. She said she wanted her friends on dr1 to know why she's been incommunicado for a while.

Please join me in posting your best wishes for her swift recovery in this thread.

Just came back from a visit with Mountainannie. She is up and around, feeling pretty good. Still working.
Has some swelling from an IV that they have now removed at her request. She says that the blisters from the sun poisoning is much better, now kind of looks like freckles. :classic:

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
I'm happy to hear that you're doing better mountainannie! I'm looking forward to getting together with you when I get back to SD next month. All the best!

Ron