Thread: Need - Villa, Gated Community, Sosua/Cab, long term, 4+ bed, max $2700/month

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Need - Villa, Gated Community, Sosua/Cab, long term, 4+ bed, max $2700/month

I am looking for a large villa in a gated community for a long term rental (12 months). Maximum budget is $2700 per month plus utilities.

Please PM me if you have a property that you think may work.

Stay Frosty!
    Post Thanks / Like

Take a look at Luxury Rental - Cabarete - Dominican Republic (DR1)

Despite the US$1,200 per night price tag, you might be surprised what you can negotiate when you deal direct with the owner.

Tell the owner Bruce, Robert from DR1 sent and he will go out of his way to cut you a great deal.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

No luck. If anyone knows of a nice 4 bedroom villa Sosua/Cabarete, gated community, for long-term (1 year or more) rental, please let me know.
    Thanks!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DRinvestor785 View Post
    No luck. If anyone knows of a nice 4 bedroom villa Sosua/Cabarete, gated community, for long-term (1 year or more) rental, please let me know.
    Thanks!
    That's going to be tough to locate in a gated community. Those communities have maintenance fees and those fees will be north of $500 per month. That leaves very little for the owner, probably too little.

Since you require a gated community you may have to sweeten your commitment given the basic operational expenses of villas in these communities.