Urgent!!! Where is the Ark???

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
At the moment it is pouring down so hard in Jarabacoa I'm sure the end of the world has come, so pls, pls tell me where the ark is located...

They say God comes to sleep here every night, but the b*st*rd took his yacht and ran tonite....

I think it will take about 5 silicone tubes to stuff all the leaks in our roof apparently... and believe me, it is no fun to sit on the bathroom and getting soaked....:ermm:

And this is summer???? Damn, they really could have fooled me...:bunny:

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
At the moment it is pouring down so hard in Jarabacoa I'm sure the end of the world has come, so pls, pls tell me where the ark is located...

They say God comes to sleep here every night, but the b*st*rd took his yacht and ran tonite....

I think it will take about 5 silicone tubes to stuff all the leaks in our roof apparently... and believe me, it is no fun to sit on the bathroom and getting soaked....:ermm:

Wait till May kicks in :D

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004

May we at this time refer you to the following thread, this would be instead of buying umbrellas for each resident, and each room, as needed. :bunny::bunny:;)

http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/102139-advice-cement-roof-coating.html

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
belgiank lives downhill toward the Jaque from most of Jarabacoa. Even a nice summer rain will look like Noah was right...;)

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
LOL you need to come to the Russian Project in Sosua, Ocean Village, they are building an Ark since half a year....it is located just next to the pool side :) For sure they will offer you a lift :bunny:

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I was looking at some old photos of flooding in Santiago and vehicles trying to get through flooded areas and I noticed the date was 4/15/2008 so I guess its about that time of the year again.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
That is a good news!! I heard on the radio yesterday that Santiago acuedut corporation "CORASAN" was running short about 25 millions gallon / day.

JJ