Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Us troops, helping haiti or themselves??

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Us troops, helping haiti or themselves??

Seems after reading the March issue of Stars and Stripes and looking at some affiliated web sites, it seems that the main objective for troops deployed to Haiti was for Haiti to be used for a training ground for troops that have no combat training, getting them ready for Afghanistan rather than rendering services to the earthquake victims in Haiti.
    I find this typical of US standards, and seems we are not alone, the Canadian military is using Haiti for the same.
    Hummmmm

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

WTF are you talking about. You have links to the articles you are referring to. Or just trying to stir sh!t. I am sure that whatever tha troops are doing in Hatia is more than you are doing. Another armchair quarterback.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Which issue of Stars and Stripes are you referring to?

Since Stars and Stripes is published daily, it is difficult to discern which issue has the reveling story in it. Please post the issue of interest. I look forward to reading it.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I would find it hard to believe that it would be a MAIN objective as you state.
    A secondary or tertiary objective maybe.

A military force is constantly training, practicing or on exercise. If the forces that are currently deployed to Haiti aren't actually engaged in the digging, stopping the looting, coordinating relief efforts, etc, then possibly their commanding officers might take up the opportunity to use this unique scenario as a training aid.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

What's your agenda sparky?

How about a link as Jumbo suggested.

By the way; impressive body of posts you have here on Haiti1.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Read it for yourselves

The Pentagon is using Haiti as a Training Ground for Afghanistan

OK Jumbo, I'm just trying to stir up some s***. While your at it, why don't you read up on some other issues in the world. Maybe you'll learn something.
    Global research.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with thr OP that this is being used as an opportunity to enhance their presence in the area and possibly to be used as a staging area for future campaigns in Colombia, Venezuela and points south.

Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't mind seeing FARC wiped out or Chavez evicted...so what...? I am not in a position to determine what is best for the US of A...They were elected and selected, let them do it and if you do not agree, vote differently in the next elections.

I think I will post what is supposed to be the best bar joke so far...look in the Clown Bin

HB

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Want something more positive?

Quote Originally Posted by Celt202 View Post
    What's your agenda sparky?

How about a link as Jumbo suggested.

By the way; impressive body of posts you have here on Haiti1.
    A Giant Step for Mankind ľ Made ináHa´ti

Hows this for impessive ???? I only post what I can back up, not like the usual crap here going back and forth....until an argument.
    grow up....

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I am sure the Haitians would agree that it is a small price to pay in exchange for the billions that American taxpayers have been shipping to Haiti.

We could have bought the whole damn country for less.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast